Hotels Maison Albar – Le Monumental Palace
Maison Albar Hotels Le Monumental Palace recognises the importance of both preserving the planet and adopting measures that make our property more environmentally friendly. For us, luxury hospitality can be and is responsible for creating conditions that reduce the impact of travel. To that end, we have developed a sustainability programme based on the following measures:
- Making our employees aware about the importance of recycling and the correct separation of all waste;
- Light and water sensors that allow for a reduction in consumption;
- Flow reducers in showers;
- Energy efficiency plan throughout the hotel;
- Option to reuse bath towels;
- Use of organic ingredients, from local producers, in our restaurants;
- Strict policy on food waste;
- Electric chargers available in the hotel garage.
Maison Albar Hotels Le Monumental Palace joins the Porto Climate Pact as it considers this a key step in its positioning. It is through raising everyone’s awareness and taking concrete measures that we will be able to safeguard our future and that of future generations.
General Manager, 2022